sábado, 10 de mayo de 2008

colors of the season


Lately, I've been paying too much attention to what other girls are wearing and by doing this I've notice that there are a couple of colors that, simply, look amazing. I don't know if these are the colors of the season and actually, I don't care. Girls have managed to wear them in incredible ways and they have given me excellent ideas.





eeeh! I have clothes with these colors! And I'll buy more, ha. And just for the record, things at school are going well.
Nice weekend

6 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

You will be great with your clothes in these colours.
They are so trendy.
Enjoy them ;)
I'm glad everything is ok at school.

Keep going my dear.

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

Well, I'll use them before the season ends.
I'm also glad that things at school are going fine.

Imelda dijo...

I love the purple!
These colors look so much fun to wear during hot days, but they're just not my cup of tea :)

Imelda dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Olimpe dijo...

Imelda: yeah, I think they are so fresh. Perfect for this Mexican weather.

Unknown dijo...

no sentences or no words i get to write after i saw your blog , nice blog , i suppose are you very busy with your work ,these lines is saying by your work , nice work you have done.

keep it up in forward direction

god bless you
take care
have a good day
sweet dreams
god bless you