jueves, 8 de mayo de 2008

I'm sorry

I'm sorry because I haven't been able to post. The thing is that I have a lot of things to read and a lot of papers to do. I promise I will be back as soon as possible. In other matters, it seems that the weeks to come are going to be full of action so now I'll just keep working and do as much as possible in order to relax sooner.


Well, let me tell you that when this year started I wanted to go to a wedding (don't ask me why, I just felt like that) But nobody I knew was engaged so I forgot about the idea. However, I received an invitation from a cousin who is getting married in 15 days. I want to go but the big issue is that I don't know what to wear. But I won't worry because I'm sure that some kind of shopping is coming, eeeeh! Another thing is that the sweater is almost done. I'm so proud of me.

Don't you love the flowers. The hoody is not mine but I'll love to have one

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

OLI!!!!! Nice to be in touch ;)

I'm having the some problem, short time for everything, I don't know how I'm going to solve this...

But I've been thinking of you my dear, believe me!!!

You will manage to work a nice outfit to the weeding, I'm sure :D

That cardi with the flowers is so cute...

Be in touch
Luv

★Mel dijo...

eee boda!! yo tmb ire a una en 15 dias O_O
mi prima se casa jo! y sere damam de honor, ella escogio un horrible color azul cielo para el vestido
-__- nimodo, lo bueno es que mi mama me dijo que puedo cambiarme despues, una amiga me prestara un vestido negro muy lindo, si tengo suerte con la fotos te la senseño despues!!
ya veras que algo se te ocurrira y si no es una oportunidad para nuevas compras!!!!
muy bien por el sueter!!! orgullosisima de ti!! no como yo que ni el esta,bre he comprado jajaja
cuidate mucho!

Olimpe dijo...

Seeker: I've been thinking about you too. And right now I feel comfortable about school, yeah. I know we will manage to solve all the things that we have to do.

Mel: mi vestido también va a ser negro. De hecho, sí habrá compras de zapatos. Y que crees, ya compre el estambre para un chaleco que quiero.