sábado, 3 de mayo de 2008

plans for today

I had a perfect plan for today. First I was going to go to the Franz Mayer Museum, then, I was going to Dali's exhibition- and take a lot of pictures because I love him. Afterwards, I was going to do some shopping. First to The Body Shop and then to Pull & Bear. Off course I would have to take a rest so I was going to drink a cup of tea in a place nearby and read. Later, I was planning to knit while watching The O.C and at night I was going to the movies. But, when I woke up, I realized that I had a lot of "scholar things" to do. And that actually I made all those plans in order to avoid my responsabilities. And I also realized that lately I've been avoiding school, a lot. I have only five weeks left and school is over...over! However, before the end I have to deal with papers, readings and exams. So I have to focuss.
It doesn't mean that I won't see the sun for the next weeks but I have to balance my activities. It doesn't matter how hard I try to avoid those things, I have to do them anyway but I have to do them properly.

So, I stayed home, I cleaned my bedroom, did some reading, watched t.v and went to the movies. I'll do the other things I want to do but just one thing per day. Actually I'm planning to go and play gotcha and deal with my preoccupations firing to people, haha. The end is coming so school should be a priority. I don't want to worry too much but I just can't help it.

4 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

Good luck pulling it all together. I know you'll do well!

Seeker dijo...

How I know that. The feelings and the head fulled of things.

How can I forget you young girl? Now you entered my life and I'm keeping you.

Were my instructions too confused???

xoxo

Seeker dijo...

Oh, and remember you're a Pisces... ;)

xx

Imelda dijo...

Ow, I hate it when you have to put lovely things aside to work for school! I do the same, avoid schoolwork with lots of great stuff I wanna do ;)

You should post some pictures of the Dali exhibition! I love him!