jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

I've been tagged

Key tagged me.

First I have to show you 3 looks for day, evening and party. But I'm just going to show you one, ok?
This is for day. I don't like the comb BUT I totally love the print.



This is for a quiet and nice evening. I love the dress and the shoes.


party party



Now I have to answer:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing elementary school. Nothing really special, as far as I remember.

2. 5 things in yout to-do list for today
-register myself in a University course
- deliver the last paper of the semester
-attend a conference on Indian women writers [I had the change to have a face-to-face conversation with the girl]
-sleep
-pick up my shoes

3. Snacks I like
basically, chocolate

4. Places where you have lived
I've just lived in Mexico City. Different parts but always here.

5. 5 things you would do if you were billionaire
- I'd stop looking for a rich husband
- Á la Virginia Woolf, I'd create a publishing house
- I'd buy two beautiful houses, one for my mom, one for me
- I'd get involved in a pro-animal association
- I'd travel around the world

6. People you would like to know about
-I'd like to know how Imelda manages to buy all those beautiful things if she is just a student. (please, give me your secret)
- I'd like to know why the copycat does not have a life and keeps coping me
- I'd like to know why the handsome professors at the University are gay or hang around with not-so-beautiful- girls.

6 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

If you're talking about me in the last part of your post, wow thank you, what an awesome compliment! You're making me blush!
But how do I do that? I don't know actually :) I just go shopping once a week (or sometimes even more) and I just spent all my money on clothes and shoes, etc.I just buy everything I like!
I'm lucky my mom and my dad pay for my food and my appartment, that's because I'm still a student, because otherwise I had to be homeless and really hungry!

Seeker dijo...

I laugh with your last part... I also wonder why....
Oh and chocolate... that's one of my sins ;)

I also got tagged two times to do some meme like this, but I'm always rushing...
Now I'm visiting some blogs from my work... if my chief knows...
chu, it's a secreat ;)

love dear

xxx

Elizabeth dijo...

I think it's great that you want to start a publishing house. And buying your mother a house is sweet. Would you buy the one next to hers?

Kenshin Fa dijo...

I also would like to know the last one

trendt dijo...

hi m gustan tus opciones para el dia espero estes mas relax con akello de la eskool jeje

Olimpe dijo...

Imelda: yes, I was talking about you. Now that i know, I understand.

seeker: chocolate is the best thing in the world. I hope you manage to finish all your to-do things. I won't tell your secret, haha. Miss u.


enc: hahahahahaha. Let me think

kenshin: y ese milagro? yo ya me resigne a que ese es un expediente secreto. Una verdad que no estoy lista para conocer.

trendt: hola. No te he visitado ultimamente, bueno a nadie, pero que bueno que me visitas. Gracias por preocuparte. Los asuntos escolares ya están más tranquilos pero no terminados..pronto, pronto.