jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

long time ago

One of my favorite short-stories in the world was published for the first time 30 years ago. I can't believe how time goes. It is called "Girl" and was written by Jamaica Kincaid. I love it because the very first time I read it, I wasn't sure of what I read. It is not complicated, it's unusual.. and lovely.
As it is really short, here it is. Please read it and tell me what you think.


Promise I'll post sooner. Things at school are not so over yet. Miss you guys!

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

OLI!!!!!!!!
Nice to know about you :)

Don't know that story but you made me feel curious, so I'll try to check (when I got the time :( )

So how are thing???
Love
xoxo

Memo de León dijo...

LOL... to some extent i think we all are that kind of woman who the baker won't let near the bread...

Olimpe dijo...

seeker: please read it. It is lovely

memo: lol