martes, 15 de julio de 2008

new music

As I noticed that I had some extra money I decided to spent it in clothes. so I went to see what sales had to me but it turn out to be nothing. I couldn't fine a single thing that I actually like or fit me. I felt disappointed, i was in a shopping mood :(



However, that event did not let me down. I bought Norah Jones' album Come Away with Me. It turn out to be better than a consolation buy. Actually the cd is quiet good. I know this album was realeased in 2002 but I haven't had the chance to buy it, but now it is in my hands. Her voice is amazing and the rhythm are so calm that are perfect or my actual mood. At the moment my favorite songs are "Don't Know Why" and "Come Away with Me". Now, I'm planning to buy a couple of cds that I've been wanting for some time.
About the room, I love the color. It is yellow like a sunflower. Love it, love it.

6 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

Lots of people love that record. It's a good investment, and will never go out of style, or cease to fit you! Good choice!

Aida Soriano dijo...

me lo prestas???? y yo te presto el segundo que tmb es muy bueno!!!

Seeker dijo...

Good music choice darling :)

Glad you enjoy your room, it's so important to have our space confortable...

Love
xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

enc: thanks. I really like it. I love the rhythm. Really.

aida: sí claro. me parece un buen trueque. Hace mucho que no sé de tí, espero que estés bien.

Seeker: Although my room is not impressive, I really like it. I can spend time here in a comfortable way. Besides, I can work peacefully. The color is a nice detail. Love it.

Rita dijo...

Hola :) La música de Norah Jones es divina. Es muy suave y relajante, y muy poética. Me encanta :D

Olimpe dijo...

rita: tienes razón. Por eso me hustó tanto.