martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

birthday

Today is my Mom's birthday. We had an amazing girly day. First we had breakfast and then we watched a movie. Then we went shopping, an activity that we find amusing, haha. We found a couple of nice skirts and some blouses. Let me tell you that we have a good taste together, haha. Afterwards we looked for a pair of shoes. We found a green pair that matches one of her new blouses. And there's more... we went to a beauty salon and had our hair and nails done. Now, we're resting after such a long day. Unfortunately, tomorrow we have to go back to work but totally stylish!

I love her, we had such a nice time!

5 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom!!!!!!!
All the best to her!

Hummm, sounds that you had really a nice time together, quality time, that's very important.

And both soooooo stylish!!!!

Take care dear
Love
xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

Yes, we had a good time and as you said, quality time is important. I'm so happy with her purchases. I hope she starts to use them soon.

take care :)

Elizabeth dijo...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom! It's great that you had such a nice day together. :D

Olimpe dijo...

I'll tell her! thanks!!!

Olimpe dijo...

I told her and she says thanks!!!