miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

revelations

Yesterday I bought Placebo's cd, Black Market Music, so now I can tell that my collection is complete. I must say that I am not as fan as I used to be but I'm happy to see all my cds together, one next to the other. In fact, while I was watching them I realize that that was the music I used to listen to 5 years ago, yes, 5 years ago I was super fan. Actually that fascination lasted a while, I mean, I still like them but not as before. I couldn't help but thinking in how time goes by, I'm not old-- maybe I'm just changing...

5 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

Tastes change. Eventually, you'll return to those cds and like them like you used to.

Seeker dijo...

Off course dear, you're growing, evolving, it's so natural that you now have different tastes.
But as enc said eventually, you'll return to and like them like you used to.

Love

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

enc: do you think? has that happened to you?

the seeker: yes, I'm growing, haha. I enjoy my new tastes.. but I'm still impressed that five years have passed. Whatever..

Kenshin Fa dijo...

i'm sort of in the same mood

Olimpe dijo...

kenshin: really? we are so connected, haha.