lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

concert, concert

hold on
don't be scared, you'll never changed what's been and gone.
may your smile
shine on
don't be scared, your destiny might keep you warm
Cos all of the stars are fading away
just try not to worry, you'll see them some day
take what you need and be on your way
stop crying tour heart out


So, Oasis's coming next November and it seems that I'm finally going to be able to attend to their show. I already got the tickets but something can happen in the way: November seems so far. Well, I've known these guys for six years but I've never have the chance to go. I hope they sing this song along with "Don't look back in anger" That's all I ask. I'm so happy :)

3 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

I wish I was going to be there! It'll be great, nothing will stop you going.

Olimpe dijo...


I'm sure I'll have a good time!

Seeker dijo...

Don't think about not going!!!
Off course you're going!!!!
Nothing can happen... I also wish I could be there too, just think we jumping and making noise and singing... well I'm I scaring you? Would you be ashamed of me?

November is just around the corner, it will be just a click to be there... Xmas is almost near.

Love

xoxo