lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

i feel a little bit closer


Once more my dear Fer awarded me. Thank you very much my dear, you know how much i love you. This time the award is related with the blogger spirit. As far as Fer said, this award comes with the following lines:

BLOG has been made to achieve people, showing inspiring things and to createbonds of friendship, to invest and believe in PROXIMITY (Closeness). Many bloggers receive messages and don’t care in answering or return them. So then what happens?The friendship ties are broken. And we don’t want that to happen, do we?An union between Reader/Blogger is needed. So let’s visit those who visit us also. Then, we will be closer; we will be Bloggers in the true meaning of the word.

So, I'm passing this award to:

Elika porque la conocí por el blog y me cae muy bien. Además Talula está muy bonita
Diana porque nos linkea a todos con bonitos flags
Mel por ser tan linda aunque su conexión a internet no la deja postear.
Kenshin Fa porque regreso con una nueva actitud

Imelda because we met since she started her blog and we're still in touch. And she always buys beautiful things.
enc because she is always present
Fer because she is an excellent friend

8 comentarios:

Kenshin Fa dijo...

muchas gracias! kiero agradecer primero ke nada a mi por ser tangenial, y a mi por "regresar con una nueva actitud" y...bueno, ya me dejo de jaladas ^_^

Elizabeth dijo...

Congratulations, olimpiA, on receiving this award!

And thanks for giving it to me! I was a little afraid I was a pest with all my comments, LOL!

Thanks again. :D I'm grateful to be part of this group of recipients.

Élika dijo...

Gracias por el award querida. Finalmente estoy tratando de regresar a mi blog, poco a poco.
besos
pd. me debes un correo

Seeker dijo...

Thank you my sweet friend, for all, the words, the award, but most of all the friendship!
You know you will always be my Blogging Friend Forever!!!!!!!

Love

xoxo

Melmo Momoko dijo...

congratulations!

your blog is really interesting!

Kenshin Fa dijo...

te pasé un premio

Imelda dijo...

Oh thank you! That's really so sweat of you! thanks for your kind words!

Diana dijo...

Gracias miles! Me siento tan honrada! Beso.