martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

Mona and the house



While I was editing some photos I noticed how Mona has become the queen of the house. Here some picture that exemplify this.
Here she is very comfortable in the middle of the bed. Of course I don't fit in there.

Here, she in the sofa, resting. As you can see, she needed the space occupied by the pillow so she throw it down.

But I must confess that she has been having a bad time. I took her to the vet two times this week and I had to left her alone a whole afternoon because I went to a family event. She's angry with me. My dear!!

5 comentarios:

Elizabeth dijo...

Poor dog. At least she is Queen of the castle! And a beautiful queen she is.

Kenshin Fa dijo...

oh! poor sick baby

Seeker dijo...

Oh my dear... Mona is not well, I feel for that.
But she took place of her domains LOL
She's so cuteeeeeeeeee !!!!

Love dear

xoxo

Seeker dijo...

Hope she will get better soon.

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

She is fine now. First we went to the vet to her checked and then to get her hair done. A lot of emotions for a week.
She's happier now, I think