viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

concert


So, as a mere coincidence, Keane’s concert became part of my birthday celebrations. We arrived on time, we were so ready to listen to Keane, however there was this guy that was opening the concert. So we chat and make ourselves comfortable as we waited for the main event to start. An hour later (yes, an hour) Tom, the so-thin-Tom, started to sing “The Lovers are Losing”. Beautiful. He was wearing a bright pink t-shirt, blue jeans and green jacket. Tim was wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans. Richard, haha, I don’t remember.

The auditorium wasn’t used in its entirely, the furthest seats were closed, so this gave the impression that the place was smaller, cozy and cute. I was more or less in the middle. Actually, it was a good place. I manage to see everything and have a seat, haha.
They played the song that I was hoping to hear: "Playing Along". Tom sang it with his guitar, lovely. Also, after their break they played "Under Pressure", which was something I never imagined they would.

Well, what can I say? I had a great time. I didn’t know what to expect from the concert but in the end it was better than what I imagined. They played really good and presented a nice little show.
I’m getting addicted to life music. I pray every night for The Killers to come, haha.

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

How great you had a nice time, and furthermore on your Bday celebrations!!!!!

So, everything ok, lovely you?

Love you

xoxo

Lady Royale dijo...

i just love keane!

Jules dijo...

Nice to hear that you've had a great time..=)Hope to see more from you.Have a nice day.I hope you could put my blog link in your site.I would really appreciate it.;D