lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

weekend

What can I say? I had a great time. Also, please, thanks for all your comments.

Well, on Friday I ate coconut and chocolate cake with my friends from University. Later, I went to Keane's concert, that, by the way, was incredible. Great day.

On Saturday I had a nice breakfast with my mom and then I got ready to hang out with my friends. In the meantime I received a phonecall from my dear Fer. I was very excited for your call, sorry if I spoke a lot. I ate pizza with my girl friends (I wanted it to be just-girl-friends-afternon) and then we went for a cappuccino. After than I went to a party but as I wasn't in the mood I left early. I went home and ate some cake and watched a movie. On Sunday, I did some shopping: one bright blue and one bright pink cardigan and a lovely handbag. Cool weekend.



Today I just can't believe that I'm already 23..

3 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Oh I'm so glad you had a nice weekend, with fun and love.

I went to celebrate your Bday also with pizza and cappucino, so funny, I told Hubby I needed to feel like I was also part of all.

It was great to speak with you, loved it!!!!!!

I just didn't eat the chocolate cake slice, but I will... lol

Love you, my darling

Big Hug xoxo

Élika dijo...

Qué bueno que la pasaste bien!!!
Disfruta los 23 que aún eres un capullito!!!
Cómo va todo?
Un beso

Jules dijo...

I,m happy to hear that you've had a wonderful weekend.;D
Just enjoy your 23 year of age..
Have a nice and beautiful day friend.=)