miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

random

hmm-mm, my mother took advantage of my absence and reorganized the house. As a result I've been asked to tidy (real clean) my room. God, I had no idea that I had so many things in my wardrove-- and I'm not talking about clothes but the things that we tend to keep and forget. Besides, I have to relocate most of my books and photocopies, which are a lot, iuk!!!!

Hard work, hard work!!!
This is Summer, I should be enjoying the sun and the rain. Well, maybe I'm being a little bit melodramatic. I know this cleaning is for good, my room would look better.. sigh!

hey, I must confess that yesterday I was feeling a bit down but now I'm so much better. It seems that things are working out.

I should read more and start a diet. First thing tomorrow, I swear.

No hay comentarios.: