domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

sun and sand


I know, I'm guilty, I've been away for too long. Actually I don't know what I've been doing.. time passes very fast. What I do know is where I was last week.. AT THE BEACH


You know, when the year started I felt like going to the beach. I haven't gone for a couple of years and my white legs were imploring me for some sun. As the year passed by, my friend Aida made herself clear in her real purpose of going. Of course I immediately raised my hand when she asked me. So when classes were over we hit the road and look for the sun. Our main goal was to get tanned, something that we achieved. Also to rest and have fun-- and we did. We were so focussed in accomplishing that that we forgot to take pictures. This is what I have after my first walk by the sea.
But now, I'm home again.

What I miss the most, apart from the sun, is the people from the sea. They made our trip unforgetable!!!
Look at my hair. There was nothing I could do against wind and humidity


2 comentarios:

Jules dijo...

Cool! Love beaches too.=D Looking forward on your next post.Have a great day ahead.=D

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

Seeker dijo...

OLI!!!!!!!!!!! MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!

How are you sweetie???? Hope everything is the best with you.
Sounds you had a great time at the beach, and you lok so beautiful and wild.
You deserved this time!!!

Sorry my dear if I'm a bit away. Haven't been very well, depressed......

But didn't forget you! Be sure that I'm always thinking of you.

Love you, sweetheart.

Lots of kisses and hugs