lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

digital love

Last night, I had dream about you. In this dream I'm dancing right beside you, and it looked like everyone was having fun, the kind of feeling I waited so long.



Don't stop, come a little closer, as we jam, the rhythm gets stronger. There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun.. we were dancing all night long. The time is right to put my arms around you. You're feling right, you wrap your arms around too. But suddenly, I felt the shinning sun, before I knew it this dream was all gone.



Oh, I don't know what to do, about this dream and you. I wish this dream comes true

4 comentarios:

Kenshin Fa dijo...

^o)

Olimpe dijo...

que puedo decir, la cancion me pone contenta y eso es lo que necesito :p
Gracias por ayudarme el sabado y espero que te guste mucho boys before flowers

★Mel dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
★Mel dijo...

miss maxime!!!!

Ya te tengo mas seriecitas asiaticas n_n

hay una que estoy segura te gustara, nada que ver con BBF pero a mi me sta gustando mucho!

No te dire como se llama, asi que apresuremos el encuentro para que la puedas conocer!!! ;)


BBF rocks!