domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

put your records on

This song makes me feel a lot better when I'm feeling down

Put Your Records On
by Corinne Bailey Rae


three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don't need to worry/ summer came like cinnamon, so sweet/ little girls double-dutch on the concrete/ maybe sometimes/ we got it wrong but it's alright/ the more things seem to change/ the more we stay the same/ ooooh, don't you hesitate

girl put your records on, tell me your favorite song, you go ahead let your hair down, sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead let your hair down
you are gonna find yourself somewhere..somehow

blue as the sky, sunburnt and lonely/ sipping tea in a bar by the road/ just relax, just relax/ don't you let those others boys fool you/ got to love that afro hair, do/ maybe sometimes/ we feel afraid but it's alright/ the more you stay the same/ the more they seem to change/ don't you think it's strange?

'twas more than I could take/ pity for pity's sake/ some nights kept me awake/ I thought that I was stronger/ when are you going to realise that you don't even have to try any longer?/ do as you want to

you can watch the video
here


2 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

"you are gonna find yourself somewhere..somehow"
I hope so!!!

Tons of love

xoxo

Olimpe dijo...

fingers crossed, right?