sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

it is not nice being sick

I'm so sad because the flu kept me from tons of activities I wanted to do. But, finally, I'm feeling better and tomorrow I will watch the Patriots' match. So, I was forced to stay home, in bed, resting. But as my mind wasn't focussed I couldn't do things related to work and school. However, I found new blogs, caught up with friends through facebook and rehearsal for Belle and Sebastian's concert.

So, I hope my life comes back to normality by Monday and I can meet with the friends that just came back to the country, one was touristing and two were studying (or so they say, lol).
I know, boring entry but, hey, give me a chance, I haven't feel well and I'm dying to come back to real life pretty soon. It is funny but when we are busy we want a break and when we have it we can't wait to come back to work, so I was sick and I want to just hang around the city again!

So, I here is one of my favorite songs that I hope to hear at the concert.


7 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

mejorate pronto olimpe :(

Amo esa canción y el video más :D!!
Nuestro querido Stu ya tan viejo que se ve jajajaja.

Pasemos a decir "Hello!"

★Mel dijo...

Felicidades por el nuevo look!!
me gustó mucho como te quedó n_n

vivaaaa!!!!

ganbare Olimpe!

Kenshin Fa dijo...

nueva imagen! bien!

Imelda dijo...

I hope you're feeling better by now!

Seeker dijo...

I hope you're feeling better now, dear.
And love your new layout.
Also hope you had fun.

xoxo

Kenshin Fa dijo...

...nada ke ver, por error caí en una de mis propias entradas y vi un comentario tuyo sobre tener el presupuesto limitado debido a la tesis...llevamos dos años con ke vamos a entregar avances de tesis :S
...consigueme un esclavo ke la haga por mi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es más sólo consigue alguien ke la haga por mi y le pago!!!!!!!!!!1 T-T

Sabina dijo...

Ohhh, I'm sick at the moment, how I feel with you.I'd be glad if you found the time to visit my blog - if you like it (and I hope you will), feel free to comment and follow of course (Who would have thought, huh? :)))
xxx