sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

I did see it coming




I am sooo happy Octuber is finally here!!!!
(even though it means that I have fewer time to finish my thesis)

It is just that so many events are coming that I can't wait.

Next Friday plays Belle and Sebastian and their coming implies going to the airport and wait for them as well.

Next week takes place the Corona Capital Fest and a lot of bands will be playing including Pixies and Interpol.

And the week after that Air comes on tour, presenting their latest album.

And, yes, there's more, by the end of the month I'll be going to Zacatecas to the Russian Language National Event ... there will be conferences and events dedicated to students, so much fun!!!

2 comentarios:

Imelda dijo...

Have fun! You've got some great things planned!

andriux dijo...

so you are going to the Corona! hope to see you there!!!
btw, no cocorosie?