jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

the pain of being a hopeless unbeliever

I had a great time at Belle and Sebastian's gigs. I got the chance to go to the two concerts they performed in my city. One day with the boyfriend and the other with some friends, one of my best friends It was sooo cool because the shows were different. They didn't play the same exact songs and their interection with the audience was different.
They tried to play songs from their different albums, so they didn't focussed on Write About Love but played a lot of themes from the past. Among my favourites: Judy and the Dream of Horses, The Boy With the Arab Strap, Funny Little Frog and If You're Feeling Sinister.

Fortunately, the place was nice as well. It is small and comfy with nice acoustic..just perfect! I love being so close to the artists. Places like stadiums are soooo impersonal!

Anyways, it was a learning experience as well. I learned to be patient and that even if things do not turn out as I want I can have looots of fun. I don't know, sometimes I can be a compulsive controler and it gets my nerves when people don't do what I want--- yeah, I know how obsessive I sound but what can I do! BUT really, that week was chaotic andI learned that nothing as to stay calm and cool.

Tonight: Air's concert

Another opinion on the concert: the whale girl here

3 comentarios:

★Mel dijo...

Jamás olvidaré al joven Stu bailando tan chistosoy tan de cerca :D !!!

Imelda dijo...

Lucky you going to 2 concerts :) Glad to hear you had fun!

Seeker dijo...

Sounds you had such a great time, I feel happy for you.
Thanks for the e-mail, I'm going to answer, but have been too busy :(
Love you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo