lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2007

New year is coming, eeeh!

Weeeeee! Finally this year is ending. I'm the kind of person who believes in cycles, and thank God, this one is ending. Although things did not turn out as I expected them Iwon't feel disappointed and I'll make new plans. I'm ready for the new year and the things that are going to happen, well I think. So let me share you some of my resolutions.

1. Be environmentally correct which means to do not use too much water during baths, do not waste electricity, divide the trash and chase people who drop garbage on the street.

2. Read everything my teachers want me to even if it means less t.v. or less gossip.

3. Become a graduate student (no matter what, I'll become a "licenciada en lengua y literatura modernas, inglesas" and I'll be very happy.

4. Be more healthy. More exercise, better food and products to help me feel young.


I'm happy because I'll be wearing a new blouse that fits me perfectly, it'll be next to a beautiful pair of flats and skinny jeans.



Enjoy, Happy new year.

9 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Thank you for your sweet comments at my blog.
Well, you made great resolutions for next year... let's keep them ;)
you'll be great with your new blouse.
Happy New Year!!!!!!

sara dijo...

Happy New Year!
I'm so happy I give people ideas, I love that. And Yes, HP = amazing. I'm super glad you're going to be environmentally consious.

x sara o

Memo de León dijo...

Haha, nice resolutions! Clothing makes me happ too.

Happy new year, Olim!

★Mel dijo...

yo tmb debo hacer ejercicio, mi mama insiste en que la falta de éste me tare problemas de salud...

Feliz año amiguita n_n
aun esta pendiente esa reunion para que leas
Nana y hot gimmick
te quiero.

Imelda dijo...

Happy new year!!!
Your blouse looks great!

Unknown dijo...

i liked the blouse

Anónimo dijo...

Happy year O_0
My first resolution Much more cinema!, so i'll need you this year
the other is write bettter english :(

P.D.
You forgot check out your car on yous resolution :-)

- dijo...

happy new year

Olimpe dijo...

Thanks everybody for your comments, we'll keep in touch through blogs