jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

new year, last purchase

Hello
I spent New Year's Eve with my family and it was cool. These celebrations have become the only moment when I can be with them, so I enjoyed.
It has only been four days but the year is going fine. Today (well, yestarday) I acted according to one of my resolutions that consisted in being more active: I say what I wanted to say without caring the consequences. Unfortunately, things did not turn out as I wanted but at least I did something about it. As I said before life continues..
I'm going back to school next Monday so vacations are over for me although officially classes start in February. I have to do this thing called "social service". I'll miss my bed and being with Mona.
Today I did my last shopping of the "X-mas season" well, I don't know how to call it but you know that everybody does a lot of shopping this time of the year. Mind the pictures, I don't have a proper camara.
Once more, Happy New Year

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hola! que tal? ayer comentaste en mi blog, que te gustaria saber como conseguir el libro knitknit. mi amiga lo compro por internet, en Amazon: mas info: http://www.knitknit.net/buy.php

es la pagina web de la creadora.

por cierto, en caso de que tengas mas dudas mi email es lluviashick@yahoo.es

Seeker dijo...

Glad you had nice vacations with family. Family, you will see latter, is one of the best things we can have, and these times will be part of your memmories, and you'll remmember them with care.
That 2008 brings you all the best, good work at university, and lots of fashion things.
Take care.
xxx

Imelda dijo...

I really like your sweater. Looks comfy and warm!

Olimpe dijo...

Lluviaschick: Muchas gracias por el dato. Lo voy a buscar, cualquier cosa te mando un mail.

The Seeker: Being with family sometimes is needed, even more in this time of the year when all of us is in a happy mood.

Imelda: The sweater is comfy and warm, I asure you.

Kenshin Fa dijo...

he notado ke soy tu link con el nombre más aburrido

Olimpe dijo...

qué te parece ahora, Kenshin?

★Mel dijo...

me gusta me gusta, muy bonito n_n!
yo fui hoy de compras, me fue bien, pero quiero mas!!!!!
suerte en la escuela jojojo yo aun tengo vacaciones eeeee!
pienso que deberias disfrazar a Mona n_n

Anónimo dijo...

que lindo esta lo que compraste!

y respondiendo a tu pregunta de como consiguo las cosas tan baratas es porque vivo cerca de la frontera, en el norte, y aqui hay mucha gente que se dedica a traer cosas de EUA... :D

un beso y un feliz feliz año

Olimpe dijo...

Mel: disfrazar a Mona???? no lo creo. Por cierto yo tmb quiero más ropa.

Cuando sea grande quiero vivir cerca de la frontera.