lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

You make my day

I feel happy because I was awarded by The Seeker.
Now, here are the blogs that make my day!

1. Elika from Another life. She's a Mexican girl that was living in Toronto studing her PhD. It is a shame that she has stopped writing. It was the first blog I read entirely.

2.Sara from Sun and tan. The first time I read it, I loved it. she uses nice pictures and writes about fashion, movies and other things.
3. The Seeker from Searching the innner me. She presents her everyday outfits but also writes about interesting things.

4. Capitán Burton from El cliente nunca tiene la razón. He works in a book store and shares his adventures with the world. It is impresive what customers can do or say.

5. Key from La bruja del cuento. Love the pictures and love what she thinks about fashion

6. Imelda. She is an interesting girl that studies Art history. What impresses me is her budget related to clothes. She has a nice taste.

7. Romeika from A room of one's own. Well, she likes Virgina Woolf and cinema. Her comments on movies are great- and her opinion about other things too. I find her really interesting

8. Mel from Kore Sore. I find interesting her love to Japanesse culture. And she's really sweet.
9. Kenshin Fa from Pesimismo no ortodoxo en acción. She has an elevated imagination- and paranoia.
Well girls, we'll keep in touch. Thanks for reading me. :)

6 comentarios:

Romeika dijo...

Thanks a lot, Olimpia! And glad you enjoy my cinema posts;-)

Seeker dijo...

Thank you sweetie :) It's nice that you like my "other stuff".

About Carnival there's no much things to tell...

I really would like to go visit Mexico, but... for me it's more practical, lesser expensive go to Europe.
But never say never... so who knows?

xoxo

Kenshin Fa dijo...

juro ke lo de tu cabello no fue intencional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...además, lo pones como si lo hiciera cada tercer día...

Imelda dijo...

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it!!!

Élika dijo...

Gracias y feliz febrero

Seeker dijo...

There's nothing wrong with being a pisces :)
But feet are Piscean women hot spots, so they usually need a beautiful cover up for their feets.
Shoes are more then shoes for Piscean women.
So says the astrology... ;)

xoxo